SKIPPER Magik Flow SWR Piping system was an unique entry in the Plastic Piping Industry. These are larger in diameter and are used extensively in draining facilities. From household to labs and from draining rain water to industry water wastes, they are the idyllic pipes. They are robust and serve the drainage purpose appropriately.
SKIPPER Magik Flow SWR Drainage System with better performance ensures smooth flow. It is manufactured with advanced moulding technology, preventing leaks & surviving self-gravitational flow. The composite ring holds the channel together and thwarts it from slipping out during installation. They are used in ventilation pipe work and rain water applications along with soil and waste discharge systems.
SWR specifies soil, waste & rain water drainage systems which is an excellent option for drainage & sewerage applications. There is a wide range in diameter varying from 75mm to 160mm & conforms to the standard IS requirements. The SWR Pipes & Fittings have been designed in an operative way for safeguarding optimal flow of water. It ensures proper drainage of water avoiding any blockage. This deterrence of blockage will surely decrease the chance of any sort of leakage which may ruin the stunningly designed walls. Hence, one can easily imagine long life of their walls due to the existence of anti-corrosion properties.
Experts often opine that a structure remains inadequate without the presence of proper and high-quality pipes. Some of the highly identifiable benefits of SWR Pipes & Fittings are:
- The raw materials used in the production are passed through tough quality checks
- Products are manufactured with advanced moulding technology
- UV resistance and anti-corrosion.
- Light weight helps in smooth transportation from one place to another.
- Composite rubber rings & lower thermal expansion.
- High flexibility makes the product unbreakable under high pressure.
- Relatively low cost & low maintenance.
- Smooth interior reduces the chance of clogging which helps in case of sewage systems.
Applications of SKIPPER SWR Pipes & Fittings:
- Transportation of Soil, Waste & Rain Water discharge of commercial & residential systems
- Public Utilities & Industrial drainage
- Convenient with Grey & Black water