Skipper SWR pipe fittings are completely leak-proof and ensure proper flow from one pipe to another. The fittings are versatile and are built for all SWR applications. Skipper SWR pipe fittings are manufactured in adherence to the highest industry standards, and conform to IS: 14735.
For more details please Click Here
SWR Pipes Specifications:
- High quality standards are maintained
- Available in wide range and dimension
- Resilient and long lasting
- Chemical and corrosion resistant
- High tensile strength
- UV radiation proof
- Helps in fast removal of waste without causing any leakage
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Cost effective
SWR pipes are used for soil, waste and rainwater management. Our SWR pipes are designed to remove waste without leakage. Our pipes also chemical and corrosion-resistant. They are also UV stabilised for outdoor use.
Type A abd Type B SWR pipes differ in wall thickness, print colour and application. Type A pipes are blue while Type B are white. Type B pipes are used for waste management while Type A pipes are used for rainwater and venting.