Corrosion and leaks often threaten the quality of potable water. This is why the safety performance of piping materials is crucial. For all water-related projects, CPVC pipes have an edge over the traditional metal pipes. With corrosion resistance properties and low installation costs, CPVC pipes are a clear choice for domestic, industrial, and agricultural water applications.
The excellent properties of CPVC pipes make them ideal for:
- Residential, industrial, and commercial applications
- Supplying drinking water
- Cold and hot water distribution
- Transportation of hot corrosive fluids and industrial chemicals including inorganic acid
- Radiant floor heating, central heating, and solar heating applications.
As a leading CPVC pipe manufacturers, we share with you the benefits of CPVC pipes:
- Corrosion, fire, and chemical resistant: Corrosion is the most prevalent and ongoing issue in piping systems. CPVC pipes offer excellent advantages over other materials in terms of corrosion, fire and chemical resistance. These pipes are known for their resistance to corrosion. CPVC pipes eliminate premature leaks, flow restrictions, and piping system failure. Besides, these pipes are designed in such a way that they are able to withstand adverse conditions, extreme temperatures, and aggressive industrial chemicals. In addition, the pipes’ low thermal expansion contributes to reduced heat loss, making them resistant to fire.
- Cost-effectiveness: In terms of costs and quality, CPVC pipes outperform conventional ones. These pipes are cost-effective to handle and install. Besides, they can withstand adverse weather conditions. Therefore, there are low chances of breakage as the pipes have high tensile strength. The pipes are lightweight, thereby, reducing the installation and transportation expenses. This makes the CPVC pipes more economical over other piping systems.
- Promotes better quality of water: The smoothness of CPVC pipes ensures that no sediments accumulate on the surface of the pipes, unlike metal pipes. This is one of the reasons why CPVC pipes have an edge over metallic ones. Microorganisms and bacteria have negligible chances of binding themselves in the interior of these pipes. Besides, CPVC pipes promote the optimum flow of good quality water.
- Low maintenance: CPVC pipes require very little maintenance when installed properly. These pipes are designed using a light chlorination process for superior efficiency. Such leak-free pipes often facilitate minimal bacterial growth, thereby reducing the cost of repair or maintenance. In addition, these pipes are not affected by adverse weather conditions of the environment, while also adding to the longevity of the pipes.
- Durable: The CPVC pipes are durable in nature and tend to last longer as compared to traditional piping systems. These pipes are safe and resistant to harmful chemicals, which make them strong and highly tensile. The good insulating properties of the pipes make them a clear choice for the transportation of safe and clean drinking water. These reasons make the CPVC pipes reliable and durable in nature. Besides, the pipes are designed in such a way that even at high and low temperatures, they can keep their mechanical strength intact.
At Skipper Pipes, our CPVC pipes are designed for urban and rural plumbing segments. Manufactured using state-of-art technology and latest equipment, our CPVC pipes come in SDR 11 and SDR 13.5 and conform to IS: 15778.